Imported Car Title Service Exporter Titles for Autos, Vehicles, Boats
GetNewTitle.com works nation-wide to help
- Vehicle Importers
- Vehicle Exporters
- Car Importers
- Car exporters
We obtain valid vehicle titles for all types of motor vehicles with a missing title that have been;
- Purchase for export or import
- Titled for car shipping
- Commercial trucks
- Recreational vehicles
- Motorcycle titles
- Motorized watercraft titles
Getnewtitle.com has been working with Importers and Exporters thru out the country and grown into the largest and most dependable Title Service in the country. We have helped recoup Storage Fees and Service cost for our customers. Three years ago we extended or service to Importers and Exporters and solving all Title complications that may arise in shipping autos in and out of the country.The main office of GetNewTitle.com is located on the banks of the Penobscot River in Brewer, Maine. We employ Title Specialists located in satellite offices around the country who provide unparalleled customer service in obtaining titles for individuals and companies nationwide. Since 2001 Mike "The Title Guy" Rolnick has assisted residents in Maine - where he is a Statutory Agent - with their registration and title needs. In 2003, Mike recruited his cousin Jay "The Title Guy" Smith as company CEO to expand what is now our nationwide operation.
Every state follows pretty much the same requirements for getting a replacement title but the procedures for running the gauntlet are different. A vehicle title (or a car title) is a legal form, establishing a person or business as the legal owner of a vehicle. Vehicle titles in the U.S. are issued by each state Department of Motor Vehicles.
The certificate of title normally specifies:
- Identifying information about the vehicle, normally at minimum its vehicle identification number, make, and year of manufacture.
- Technical information about the vehicle to define its taxation regime, such as its gross vehicle weight and motive power.
- The name and address of the purchaser or "registered owner" who would normally possess and use it.
- If money is owed on the vehicle, the name of the lien holder or "legal owner" to whom this money is owed.
GetNewTitle.com respects your security - All personal consumer information submitted through this web site will be held confidential within the company and is NOT shared or sold to anyone.