Acceptance of Agreement
GetNewTitle.com and others are our service marks or registered trademarks. Other products, material, content, company names and items referred to as “Other Content” mentioned in the website may be trademarks of their respective owners. Use of Other Content may be governed by other restrictions.
Limited License; Permitted Uses
Restrictions and Prohibitions on Use
Your license for access and use of this website and any information, materials or documents (collectively defined as "Content and Materials") therein are subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions on use:
You may not (a) copy, print (except for the express limited purpose permitted in section 4 above), republish, display, distribute, transmit, sell, rent, lease, loan or otherwise make available all or any portion of this website or any content and materials retrieved therefrom; (b) use the website or any of the materials obtained from the website to develop, of as a component of, any information, storage and retrieval system, database, information base, or similar resource (in any media now existing or hereafter developed), that is offered for commercial distribution of any kind, including sale, license, lease, rental, subscription or any other commercial distribution mechanism.
You expressly agree not to:
· use or attempt to use any "deep-link," "scraper," "robot," "bot," "spider," "data-mining," "computer code" or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process, or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Web Site, any data or Content found on or accessed through the Web Site or any Other Content without the prior express written consent of Mainely Title Inc;
· obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on the Web Site that have not been intentionally made publicly available either by their public display on the Web Site or through their accessibility by a visible link on the Web Site;
· violate the restrictions in any robot inclusion headers on this Web Site or in any way bypass or circumvent any other measure employed to limit or prevent access to the Web Site or its Content;
· violate the security of the Web Site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Web Site, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any Mainely Title Inc server, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
· interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Web Site or any activities conducted on or through the Web Site, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on the Web Site;
· take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of Mainely Title Inc, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on the Web Site or Mainely Title Inc infrastructure.
Limitations of Mainely Title, Inc.’s Warranties and Liabilities
Due to the number of sources from which the Content and Other Content are obtained for this website, and the potential hazards of electronic distribution, there may be delays, omissions and/or inaccuracies in the website. Therefore, this website is provided to the user “as is,” without any warranties. Mainely Title, Inc. makes no guarantees or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of or results to be obtained from accessing and using the website, nor any of the material that may be accessed (via a direct or indirect hyperlink or otherwise) through the website. Mainely Title, Inc. hereby disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and of noninfringement. Mainely Title, Inc. shall not be liable to the user or anyone else for any inaccuracy, delay, interruption of service, error or omission, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefore. In no event will Mainely Title, Inc nor any of their third party licensors be liable for any indirect, special or consequential damages, including but not limited to, lost time, lost money, lost profits or good will, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, and whether or not such damages are foreseen or unforeseen with respect to any use of this website. Neither Mainely Title, Inc. nor any of affiliates, agents of licensors will be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury resulting from the use of this website, in whole or part, whether caused by negligence, contingencies beyond its control in procuring, compiling, interpreting, reporting or delivering the website. In no event will Mainely Title, Inc. its affiliates, agents or licensors be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on the website.
Links to other websites from this website
You may, through hypertext or other computer links, gain access to websites operated by persons other than Mainely Title, Inc. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only, and are the exclusive responsibility of such websites' owners. You agree that Mainely Title, Inc. is not responsible for the content or operation of such websites, and that Mainely Title, Inc. shall have no liability to you or any other person or entity for the use of third party websites. Except as described below, a hyperlink from this website to another website does not imply or mean that Mainely Title, Inc. endorses the content on that website or the operator or operations of that website. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any content at any other websites to which you link from this website. Mainely Title, Inc. assumes no responsibility for the use of third party software on the website and shall have no liability whatsoever to any person or entity for the accuracy or completeness of any outcome generated by such software.
Timeliness of Content
The Content displayed on the website, including, but not limited to, reports and other opinions, are current as of the date appearing on the report and are subject to change without notice. Mainely Title, Inc. does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of any information you access using the website.
User Generated Content
The User grants to Mainely Title, Inc. the non-exclusive right to use all material entered into the website by the User (other than third-party material transmitted through private electronic mail) in any of Mainely Title, Inc. print or electronic publications.
Users entering material into the website are responsible for the content of that material. Mainely Title, Inc. has no responsibility for Other Content, including the content of any messages or information posted by Users or others, or for the content of information accessible via direct or indirect hyperlinks from the Mainely Title, Inc. website. However, Mainely Title, Inc. retains the right, which it may or may not exercise in its sole discretion, to review, edit, or delete Other Content that Mainely Title, Inc. deems to be illegal, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate.
You may not input or distribute any material through the Mainely Title, Inc. website that is promotional in nature, including solicitations for funds or business, without the prior written authorization of Mainely Title, Inc.
The User agrees to indemnify Mainely Title, Inc. from all damages, liabilities, costs, charges and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, that Mainely Title, Inc., their affiliates, employees, and authorized representatives may incur as a result of either: (a) the User's breach of this Agreement; or (b) material entered into the Mainely Title, Inc. website with the use of the User's screen name or password.
Additional Legal Terms
This Agreement will continue until terminated by either Mainely Title, Inc. or you. Either party can terminate the Agreement by notifying the other party by telephone or electronic mail of the decision to terminate.
Mainely Title, Inc. may discontinue or change the Mainely Title, Inc. website, or its availability to you, at any time.